- Providing high quality, accurate and timely legal advice under Legal Services Global Operations department with a strong focus on corporate related actvities with a view to furthering business objectives and protecting shareholder interests.
- Advice in relation to Group Services and Cost Recovery (across all business lines and functions, including SBOs) including:
- Preparation of and implementation of new cost sharing agreements;
- Advising on deviations from the standard process;
- Advising on the operation of the intra-group framework (invoicing, delegation of services, rights/obligations of cost sharers), the provision of functional services for non-cost sharers and Shell Business Operations, satellite agreements;
- Preparation and implementation of direct service agreements for functional services;
- Liaise with the appropriate cost sharing working parties;
- Increase awareness and retain knowledge on cost sharing by giving trainings to staff of Shell Business Operations;
- Capture learnings and propose improvements to the existing processes, agreements, guidance notes.
- Advice in relation to the legal aspects of secondments (excluding employment law aspects)
- Co-ordination of legal due diligence in relation to Global Share Plans and a conditional bonus plan;
- Advice in relation to Social Performance and Global Business Environment including:
- Due diligence, production and review of legal documentation;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- Publishing agreements.
Carry out such other tasks to support colleagues within the Corporate and Global Operations legal teams, as required.
- Possess at least 5 years legal experience. Experience in the oil and gas industry or international energy projects will be an added advantage;
- Must have legal authorization to work in the country where the offices are located on a full-time basis. Educational prerequisites and license to provide legal services in the jurisdiction where physically located.
- Possess a Degree in Law;
- Good negotiating skills;
- Strong legal drafting skills;
- The ability to develop and sustain relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Broad corporate and commercial outlook;
- Able to develop and implement legal compliance programmes and policies;
- Able to influence Leaders and teams;
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and able to communicate in excellent English (both written and verbal);
- Sensitive to local culture, understanding local drivers, values and relationships.
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Please be informed that we are processing only online application. Please apply here: