Ethics & Compliance Coordinator primary accountabilities consist of supporting Ethics & Compliance Managers (ECMs) in carrying out certain operational tasks. These tasks center on generating Ethics & Compliance (E&C) data and reports, conducting more routine E&C reviews, following-up with the businesses/functions in documenting E&C processes and completing E&C trainings.
- Ensure effective Code of Conduct Register (COCR) monitoring and follow-up, through:
- Overseeingand tracking process of COCR registration, including Gifts & Hospitality, Conflicts of Interest, Trade Association membership.
- Following-up with the business/functions on outstanding and pending approvals.
- Contactingbusiness/functions and ensuring they understand the requirements and escalate issues, as required.
- Compilingthe monthly COCR compliance reports covering the above for each business and function.
- Ensure effective Ethics & Compliance Trainings completion monitoring and follow-up, through:
- AnalyzingE&C trainings completion trends and status for the businesses/functions.
- Identifyingand following-up with the businesses/functions on countries, locations, business groups with overdue E&C trainings and/or upcoming significant E&C trainings (‘in progress’).
- Providingguidance to the businesses/functions on the rationale for specific staff being nominated for E&C trainings.
- Analyzingthe risk profiles for E&C trainings across the businesses/functions in order to recommend opportunities for further standardization and improvements.
- Provide support for the Integrity Due Diligence process, through:
- Cooperation with the Group Screening Service (GSS) Team on the follow-up processes with the businesses/functions for “amber”and “red” counterparties.
- Advisingthe businesses/functions on actions required to mitigate the risks for “amber” rated counterparties.
- Coordinatingescalation to the Subject Matter Experts Ethics & Compliance Officers and Ethics & Compliance Managers, as required.
- When escalated by GSS, followingup with the businesses/functions for outstanding responses.
- Identifyingopportunities for continuous improvement of the Integrity Due Diligence process.
- UpdatingGSS escalation matrix.
- Prepare E&C data, information and reports as requested by Ethics & Compliance Managers in support of various engagements.
- Support Ethics & Compliance Managers in respondingto ad hoc queries related to E&C matters.
- Make pro-active proposals for continuous improvement to E&C processes and practices.
The successful candidate should be a good team player, be able to work closely and coordinate with other E&C professionals, businesses and functions, possess the discipline to prioritize tasks and conflicting demands, and be able to firmly communicate with tact and diplomacy at multiple levels of the organization and across different cultures
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience (in similar area - Compliance, ABC, AML, KYC would be an asset).
- University degree
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work virtually with various stakeholders.
- Strong MS Office skills (incl. Excel).
- Accuracy, attention to details and ability to prioritize.
- Proactive, self-motivated and resilient.
- Energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Please be informed that we are processing only online application. Please apply here: